No Dim Light

Photo

But it won't. ..

Posted by Nodimlight , 18 December 2013 · 227 views

I'm pretty sure today will never end, but it will. I'm pretty sure tomorrow will come, and I wish it would leave the sadness, pain, and anxiety in today where they are haunting me, but it won't. Just finish today, and wait for tomorrow. Not even sleep to break apart the two miserable days. More failure, more tears, more numbness and doubt....

Photo

Pieces

Posted by Nodimlight , 16 December 2013 · 190 views

Pieces

There are pieces of me everywhere.  
Little bits.  
Shredded.  
Scattered.  
Whirling around nothing like chaff in the wind.  
They scatter to the night stars, then fall to wells dug deep beneath the earth.  
They nestle in the clouds, but fall down with the rain, saturated with tears of the sky....

Photo

Holding on for Hope

Posted by Nodimlight , in Poetry and Prose 09 December 2013 · 252 views

I feel like a dried flower holding on for hope.
Pruned and wrinkled petals holding a   remnant of color.
I can still stand, but my brittle stem with   br  ea   k   with pressure.

My petals            

will  

Photo

One Single Light Bulb. One Massive Mess.

Posted by Nodimlight , in Poetry and Prose 09 December 2013 · 176 views

So now I stand here, one single light bulb swinging from the rafters -

casts animated shadows 

on a stark and grungy backdrop.

I look at the pile.  Look up and down -...

Photo

A flashback for love

Posted by Nodimlight , in Slightly amusing bad days 04 December 2013 · 226 views

...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.