Photo

The night it happened.

Posted by Stronger20 , 24 November 2013 · 143 views

Im not gonna go into much detail at this time as it just happened this last Thursday. 

But me and my Current boyfriend had gotten into a fight. and The guy i trusted to talk about that fight was my ex boyfriend who i thought we ended on good terms. 

That night when i went to go visit him he got in my car and thats when IT happened. I went to the ER after and got a rape kit done but in my mind we use to be dating so idk if i would have the guts to press actual charges on him to the police. i mean right now its a third party anon report. 

Since it happened ive only told my older sis, and my boyfriend. My boyfriend has been really supportive but i keep feeling like its my fault and that if i never started a fight with him then that night would have never happend to me. 

I keep having nightmares about it. and I keep thinking about it... 

I went to AT&T and the girl blocked his number so he cant text or call me but then he just did from his friends phone... 

I'm sorry you experienced this :( . I hope you manage to overcome the feeling that it's your fault. We humans are way too good at looking through chains of events and saying, "if I hadn't done this thing here, it wouldn't have happened", but remember that he made a conscious choice to do this to you, and the responsibility and fault lies solely with him.

I'm glad you got a rape kit done, and that you have people you've been able to open up to. I hope you find this place supportive, too. Best wishes to you.

Thank you very much Tillit. 

I am also glad that you had the rape kit done.  I refused, and wished I hadn't.  They told me I might want to use it in the future.  I didn't care.  I empathize with you, and I'm sending you comfort and assurance.

NDL

July 2016

S M T W T F S
     1 2

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.