vakry's Blog

Photo

Madder than a Hatter, but Twice as Fun

Posted by vakry , 02 December 2013 · 157 views

"My favorite movie is Spiderman 2. The scene on the train where his identity is revealed and everyone agrees not to tell."

"I pulled myself out of the darkness. I can do it again."

"I decided I want to be the light. When alone in the dark... be your own light."

"I'm unique and ppl seem to like me at my worst... so that's someth...

Photo

Poetry +trigger warning+

Posted by vakry , 02 December 2013 · 135 views

=Trigger WARNING=

At the park. Dead of Night. Over my Shoulder. Nothing there.
A feeling. Dark. On the edge of Thought. Beyond Reason. Not without Suspicion.
A vice in the Belly. A catch in Breath. A cold hard hand Gripping. A tear Slipping.
Me away. One Becomes Two. Two is One. Two Places at Once.
Heart wrenching. Stoma...

Photo

gender queer

Posted by vakry , 01 December 2013 · 162 views

I thought about blogging about my adventures in genderqueerdom..... I don't know how many really want to hear about it or if is even worth doing. I just don't know. It's really right now the safest topic I can come up with for me at the moment. I need a focus of some sort. I just don't know if  I really wanna put it all out there.....

Photo

fake it

Posted by vakry , 30 November 2013 · 136 views

So... watched movies. Hung up Christmas stuff. Took kids to the park. Had a few weak moments. Got more stuff for kids for holiday. Kids playing video games with their biolog dad. I'm just sitting here you know... wanting to hang myself.

Photo

Struggling

Posted by vakry , 30 November 2013 · 148 views

Today I locked myself in a freezer for a while. They say cold helps certain things. I thought about actually using direct ice, but.... I kinda of had an audience and putting ice on myself without you know.. a good reason I want them to know about.... probably wouldn't be good.

I panicked twice today for no reason. Once I nearly vomited....

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 293031   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.