Thoughts and feelings

Photo

I'm facing one of my triggers, th*nder & ra*n

Posted by blondie2002 , 03 July 2016 · 49 views

I was talking to my best friend A, (who has a past similar to mine) today and I mentioned that th*nder and r@*n are a :trigger: . She advised me to try and take back some of my power, by going out in it. So I did for a few mins. That counts right?

Photo

9 and a half years later, and I'm still so angry

Posted by blondie2002 , 16 June 2016 · 81 views

I was talking to my potential new T, about why I was there and I still get really :angry: after 9 and a half yrs. I have that right though, don't I??

Photo

My neighbor N, introduced my friend J and I as

Posted by blondie2002 , 21 May 2016 · 58 views

bf and gf, to our former neighbor S's (she passed away from cancer recently)daughter and J and I were too shocked :o that we didn't bother to correct her. Umm... Does that mean anything???!!!

Photo

Everytime I hear a motorcycle, I can't help but think of J

Posted by blondie2002 , 19 May 2016 · 47 views

My best friend J, (that passed away from cancer :tear: ) was an avid motorcycle rider. So every time I hear or see a motorcycle, I think of him. I know he's not hurting anymore, but I miss him so much.

Photo

If one of my of friends has a problem with me, they should talk to me face to face!

Posted by blondie2002 , 26 April 2016 · 57 views

( :trigger: for language) Instead, she ims me on Facebook, saying that I gave off a $t@lkerish vibe, because I happened to mention her brother and cousin J, (This is stuff, she's posted on Facebook) & so that made her come to the :cursing: conclusion that I'm :cursing: $tal*ing her on Facebook?! :huh: :blink: She then tells me, that she has...

Photo

Eventhough, we live closer to each other I still feel left out of my brother's life

Posted by blondie2002 , 20 April 2016 · 54 views

Case in point, my brother, sister in law, nephew and niece are visiting our dad in the state next to mine and he didn't even call me in advance to ask if I wanted to go. :down: :tear:

Photo

I think I'm in over my head with the twins

Posted by blondie2002 , 18 April 2016 · 61 views

So last week, I started watching my friend's kids (they're twins) & not one day has gone by without some drama. :rolleyes: Oh well, at least it's never boring. :lol:

Photo

I get butterflies in my stomach every time

Posted by blondie2002 , 07 March 2016 · 87 views

I get a text message from my friend R. :blush: I never got them, whenever C would show up at my old apartment. (C never called me, he just showed up.)

Photo

It's going to be weird not seeing J

Posted by blondie2002 , 02 March 2016 · 112 views

I've been working with him for so long, that now that I don't  have him as a T is just odd.

Photo

I hate that it seems like all my friends

Posted by blondie2002 , 29 January 2016 · 135 views

that have disabilities similar to mine, tend live in a fantasy world. Example #1: My ex best friend S, always talked about getting married, and when she did at the age of 28 it wasn't legal in the state I used to live in.
Example #2: My new friend, J says he's in a relationship with my other friend S**y's little sister, L but I never see them together....

July 2016

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.