Photo

It was all fine!

Posted by SilverandBlue , 13 March 2014 · 162 views

I had an appt with T last week, and didn't feel like I got a whole lot done. So I called her after being completely freaked out at the store, and that wasn't real helpful either. So then I wrote her a letter and sent it a couple days ago. Completely forgot by then what was in it because I wrote it and sealed it. She texted me yesterday after reading it, I didn't get it until I got off the plane and all she said was "Your letter was very good.I found it to be very helpful. Have a great rest of the week!'
So I breathe a sigh of relief. I will have to re-read it, but at least she isn't upset by it or anything. If she had been, she wouldn't have texted me because she never does that out unless I call her.

Among other things, I have been pretty settled all week. My thoughts have been occupied by this trip I'm on, and I have barely had any bad memories intrude. Altogether relaxing, if stressful. Family was here for the weekend for my grandma's funeral, and that was fun, I only see my cousins maybe once a year. I got a couple new jobs :D

I hope this streak continues into next week!

Photo
yarnfoolishness
Mar 14 2014 10:38 AM

So glad you got that affirmation from your T - and new jobs too!  Happy for you.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
      1 2

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.