Ughh... I needed an extra session after all.

Posted by SilverandBlue , 17 February 2014 · 97 views

So I went in today. I had such a tough time dealing with Cass, it triggered me and I sobbed the whole way home and all day yesterday. I called T and she offered to let me come in today. I felt kind of bad, but seriously could not stop alternating between crying and  breaking things. (ok, not non-stop. once I got ahold of her I felt much better and stopped crying)
Anyway, I went in today, and as soon as she asked me how I was doing, I completely lost it again. I cried about how I felt like my mom didn't care about my pain because she never asks, and how I was hurting so badly for Cassie and remembering the little girl on the bathroom floor. T almost started crying herself, and just got up and sat next to me and put her arm around me. Just sat and held me until I stopped crying. I really appreciated it, I like being held  while crying, and always cry for my mom, and wish she would hug me but she doesn't unless she finds out I am crying. Which I never let her do because I don't want her to worry about me.
T told me "I can't just sit and watch you crying, hurting so badly. It hurts to do nothing". I am truly grateful that she cares, and it was nice to be comforted :)
It's what I wish my mom would do. It felt so nice and caring and the little one in me loved being hugged so much.
I just hope it doesn't make things weird...

November 2015

222324252627 28

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.