Learning not to Remember

Photo

Exhausting session

Posted by SilverandBlue , 27 August 2014 · 99 views

Oh man. I was just a mess. I brought her cupcakes again ( I always do if I make them the same day) and she cooed over them for a bit, because they are just that cute! I love cupcake decorating so my cupcakes always look amazing.
I described the feeling of living in a movie, or in someone else's life. And how much it hurts to hear other's stories. It's a...

Photo

Working harder actually makes it worse?

Posted by SilverandBlue , 21 August 2014 · 65 views

I've been working very hard to bring my blood sugar in control. I'm a terrible diabetic, and am trying to improve. Even with an insulin pump, I forget to do my shots. Blood tests? I always forget. I'm doing better though! My average BG is coming down!
But that means that I feel like crap with even a slightly elevated sugar level. I get sick with a BG of 2...

Photo

All we can do is keep breathing

Posted by SilverandBlue , 18 August 2014 · 77 views

Quite a fan of that song. Keep breathing by Ingrid michaelson. It could totally be T's theme song too!

Speaking of T, we had agreed to a check in this past week because I didn't have an appt till this coming week. Well I called her, left a message and she didn't answer. Two days later I texted her, wondering if she had even gotten my VM. It has happened...

Photo

Another week to go

Posted by SilverandBlue , 15 August 2014 · 51 views

I started cutting back on T appts, even though insurance DOES cover it again I still have quite a balance that I owe her. Feels grubby to keep going every week and try to pay off the balance while continuing to pay each week when I won't be able to.
So I didn't have an appt this week. We agreed to a phone call/email check in if I needed it this week. I n...

Photo

Roller coaster weekend

Posted by SilverandBlue , 07 August 2014 · 74 views

Whew. Quite a weekend/beginning of week!
-TW FOR SUI METHODOLOGY!-
I asked my mom again how my aunt commited sui, and she told me this time. She asphyxiated herself on helium. I did not expect to burst into tears, I thought I would take it better than that but I couldn't help it. My mom was taken aback by my reaction. Per her standards she waited until I...

Photo

Eeek! I just can't Win!

Posted by SilverandBlue , 01 August 2014 · 80 views

I do seem to be writing a lot. Hmm, well there is a lot of new things happening every day and if I don't put it somewhere I will literally explode! Like actually explode 💥😱
I went to the store today, my sister had just bought a jacket from there, and I needed a stool anyway to do one of the exercises my PT gave me. So off we went joyfully...

August 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.