Learning not to Remember

Photo

Well, it's official

Posted by SilverandBlue , 30 December 2013 · 83 views

I have Bipolar disorder type 2. I have always been extremely mood swingy, but have always been able to restrain my white rage, and don't let myself cry. I think this is mostly because I know subconciously, once I start, I can't stop and it ends up a disaster.
Friday night though, was miserable. I was actually hyper and happy and giddy before I went to bed...

Photo

STILL struggling with PT

Posted by SilverandBlue , 23 December 2013 · 128 views

I thought I would be fine in PT now, especially after I asked her to give me some warning if she was going to be taping me somewhere other than my ankle or back. She taped my leg a couple of weeks ago,from mid thigh to my waist, over my hip. I did NOT like that one bit. I was terrified and shivery the whole time. I don't remember anything she said while s...

Photo

This woman is extremely brave

Posted by SilverandBlue , 14 December 2013 · 154 views

I was told an inspiring story today by a friend, and I just need to share it.  She was molested around the same age as I, but never dealt with it. 25 years later, she is married, her husband knows all about it and is a huge support and comfort to her. It was he who convinced her to try therapy, and it has helped. Now here's the best part of this woma...

Photo

Dropped T

Posted by SilverandBlue , 12 December 2013 · 115 views

I left a message for my T yesterday, saying that I waan't going to reschedule, or schedule any more appointments. I'm just tired of going. I always say that, "I'm tired" but it's always true. She responded within the hour, which is unusual, thinking that it was the money issue (I switched insurance and they don't cover her) and offering an adjusted rate.T...

Photo

A week full of triggers and depression

Posted by SilverandBlue , 07 December 2013 · 141 views

I have not had this bad of a week in a while. It's a bit better now, but the rest of this week is just a jumbled hazy mass of lights, noise and colors. Thanksgiving was really bad, I pretty much hid in my room the entire time the family was over. I don't even know what brought this all on, but it feels as though there's an electric current running under m...

December 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.