belovedmercy's Blog

Photo

second blog

Posted by belovedmercy , 18 November 2013 · 178 views

it's almost time for class but I just have to get this off my chest. I have absolutely lost control in my classes and I feel like I'm going to absolutely fail. Today is the last day I can actually withdraw. I don't think I'm going too. Maybe I'll just try my best to finish strong. But with everything going on, it's just so hard to focus and complete my as...

Photo

first blog

Posted by belovedmercy , 12 November 2013 · 252 views

so I'm starting this blog because I have no where else to write my thoughts and feelings. I used to use Xanga but that seems to be having crazy problems right now so I can't use that anymore.

right now I am overwhelmed with the past trauma I am only now beginning to understand. The poor little girl that was once me was subjected to all sorts of abu...

November 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.