butterflykisses68's Blog

Photo

Why Do I Bother?

Posted by butterflykisses68 , 02 November 2013 · 116 views

I really wonder why I ever bother to ever let myself get close to anyone anymore.  I always end up getting hurt.  I guess I don't deserve to have any friends.  I either get used or they decide I am just too messed up for them to want to be my friend anymore.  Why did God even put me here if all I am ever going to be is alone and all I'...

Photo

Feeling Broken

Posted by butterflykisses68 , 28 October 2013 · 177 views

I wish I could sleep at night and not keep having nightmares every night. I want to just be done with all of this. I want to stop hurting over this. It's been over 30 years and I just want to live my life and be happy already.

I pray to God, but sometimes I feel as if He doesn't hear me. I don't know what He wants from me. All I want i...

November 2014

S M T W T F S
2324252627 28 29

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.