Photo

Feelin alright

Posted by brittney44 , 20 October 2013 · 159 views

Today I feel alright. I hope it doesn't change tomorrow. I want to feel alright for the rest of my life. I want to be able to dream big and accomplish those dreams. I'm ready for my future. I'm ready to begin my life. I just hope this time I don't fail. Countless times I have had these feelings and these thoughts but before I knew it they slipped away. They were gone and I was depressed and all alone again. But I really want to start fresh and begin the next chapter of my life. Geeze I'm graduating in a few months. I have to start that knew chapter. Its time to end the last page of this chapter in my life. Man, so many feelings and thoughts. I'm ready. I'm feeling alright.[/font]

June 2016

S M T W T F S
262728 29 30  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.