98lily98's Blog

Photo

Posted by 98lily98 , 23 October 2013 · 108 views

, thank you for being so brave and posting here. I feel the same way most of the time and I also went through a long period of mostly too awful for me to even face talking about abuse. I want to let you know you are not alone. :metoyou:/>/> I have found wonderful supportive people here. You may experience what I go through- being new to this type...

Photo

Posted by 98lily98 , 21 October 2013 · 134 views

Source: lonely tired angry grieving....

Photo

Posted by 98lily98 , 21 October 2013 · 134 views

Source: Somatic

Photo

Posted by 98lily98 , 18 October 2013 · 146 views

nita- yes! :metoyou:/>/> wrote you on my blog- don't know if you can get to it?? Still confused how to configure all this stuff. If you can't maybe you could tell me how to quote it to you- you've got cool stuff but I think we'd better stay away from the candle wax and sharps- at least me. :cuppa:/>/> - looking forward...

Photo

Posted by 98lily98 , 18 October 2013 · 136 views

:beatsme:/>/> Life- Bitter. Sweet. 98lily98 :unsure:/>/>

Source: Life

Photo

Posted by 98lily98 , 16 October 2013 · 112 views

Nita- I'd love someone to do art with today or in the next couple of days- you said you wanna play- we could pick something that sounds really fun- and we both have supplies for- and not triggering- do it for a little while and check back later on- Up for it? wanna play too!! need company!- that understands the need to play! :metoyou:/...

Photo

Posted by 98lily98 , 14 October 2013 · 100 views

:metoyou:/>/>-- lots of these to all the people who replied to my post yesterday from Pandy's- you all got me through a really tough day and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am, of course, new here but I am so amazed by the incredible caring that people have shared with me. I hope I can pass it on likewise. And again Thank yo...

Photo

Posted by 98lily98 , 13 October 2013 · 98 views

:blanket:/>/> Hi! not doing so well today- hating myself and feeling lots of shame- wanting to cry but a forbidden thing by my "internal" voices, wanting to be around people but too ashamed of myself and somewhere inside thinking everyone can see what was done to me. Angry but can't figure out way to get it out safely- it feels so...

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26 27282930  

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.