Alive2Thrive's Blog

Photo

Another HUGE memory at the surfaced

Posted by Alive2Thrive , 27 October 2013 · 90 views

I was doing really good, I thought. I had such a sense of accomplishment going into the weekend. This memory came up in therapy last week. I have not mentioned it cause I don't want to accept that it really happened. I, personally, had not heard of it before which makes it even harder for me to believe. Yet, T told me that I was "set up" for i...

Photo

Fearing the weekend

Posted by Alive2Thrive , 25 October 2013 · 72 views

Weekends are the worst for me. I can't stand the anxiety I feel as they approach. I know it has been years and years but there is always this deep down "worry" for lack of a better word. Maybe apprehension is a better word. One would think that after so much time of being "safe" that feeling of apprehension would go away. I get stomach...

Photo

A Victory is A Victory

Posted by Alive2Thrive , 24 October 2013 · 81 views

Is it bad to feel happy when everyone else seems to be sad? It causes me to feel bad cause everyone else is sad and I am feeling if not happy then peaceful for a change. Feeling up seems to be so contradictory to the way I should be feeling...
But I can't help it! What happened today and the way it happened, I don't think I could have planned...

October 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.