Photo

All is well

Posted by Ludditesunited , 09 October 2013 · 77 views

In my day to day existence things are looking up. My anxiety is ceasing, and I am working full time. I am taking medication which makes a huge difference. Before I was so depressed and anxious, that a small trigger would send me spinning nearly out of commission. I wasn't even technically functional at that point.

I laugh a lot now. My day is focused on what I can do with my SO, and just planning a bright happy future. The constant tension I have felt in life is ceasing.

I may sometimes write about depressing things but my life now is certainly far from depressing. I know I have had some seriously dark times, but they seem much better these days. I guess my main goal in life now is just simply to be happy. And have people around me that genuinely care.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.