laurenbacall's Blog

Photo

Suffering....

Posted by laurenbacall , 13 October 2013 · 97 views

I must admit that I love God, but not everything makes sense (like suffering), although God is a redeemer. Therefore, My plan of action is to let God guide me to the other side of pain and suffering and then make sense of it all. There are other people who have done this and they concluded (after reasoning), "I wouldn't take nothing for my journey!" Or, "I wouldn't trade lives with anyone else!" That's all I can do.
I did read that if God lifted the free will and controlled what people do on earth, Earth would be much worse, as far as sin and destruction.
I do rely on this fact: God has power to use evil to bring out good in my life! :rainbow:

I love these two sentences:The cross is a reflection of all the evil of man. The cross is a picture of what any criminal should deserve. ==I feel deeply loved by God!== :heart:

October 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.