Photo

Not off to a good start on this holiday.

Posted by angelsun , 28 November 2013 · 141 views

It took everything out of me to get my turkey prepared and in the oven.  I am falling apart today.  I am trying to hold it together so that my husband doesn't question whats wrong with me.  He has already done it once today.  I have no answers.  I'm sad, I'm hurt and I am scared.  It came over me suddenly this morning. Why can't I recognize these triggers?  It is screwed up that I can't even enjoy the holiday.  It is screwed up that it can take over and control me like this.  I am alone with this and no one can understand, certainly not my husband.  I have been stuck here for awhile now and with no hope in sight.  I keep feeling it is never going to get better, just will have to deal with this.  Can't help but feel I am being punished for something.  I am not good for my family, not this way.  I just want to disappear.

sending comfort and support

December 2014

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.