Photo

When........

Posted by angelsun , 09 October 2013 · 61 views

When does it get better, when do these horrible feelings go away, when does someone understand what this is doing to me?
I am tired, so sick and tired of being in the dark hole. When does it lift, when does it lessen some? No one can see what this is doing to me, no one can see how painful it is, no one knows how lonely it is here. I am still so very lost and no one can recognize my needs. I have no voice, I know that is my problem. I don't know how to express what I am going thru. How will they know unless I find the words. When I can't find the words.

I don't know what to do anymore, I don't know what to say, I don't know how to help myself. I am scared and frightened but I have to hold it together. For how long, how long until this will break me. Why can't I speak, why can't I say, why do I think they should all be able to see my pain. Still so many unanswered questions with any hope of finding the answers. So until then I will still suffer in this misery of myself. I wish I could escape and run away. I don't know where I would go but anywhere to take me away from this. I fear what this is doing to me. I fear it just keeps worsening without and relief in sight. How long can someone go on like this, how long. What is wrong with me??????? None of this is fair. I don't know what I have done so wrong to deserve this. I can't escape it, I can't see any end in sight. I don't know where I have gone..........

July 2014

S M T W T F S
202122 23 242526

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.