Photo

Please help me get back on track

Posted by BattenbergPrincess , 07 January 2014 · 221 views

I've been doing so so well. Other than passing out with anxiety, I really have been coping so well this past month or so. That is until today. 

That's because today I went to the doctor's and had a vaginal examination. This brought back so many memories, just the sheer terror and pain of when I was raped. And it's completely knocked me off track. 

This is why I'm begging, pleading for someone out there, anyone, to try and encourage me out of this dark hole I'm currently in. I just need to know that somebody cares. That somebody out there understands me. I don't want to go back to how I was.

Lots of love xxx

I'm sorry this happened to you. Don't know what advice to give you, because I'm not you and I don't know what works for you, but try to hold on. I know it can **** to suddenly be hit by memories that way, but do try to stay strong. It does get better.

Photo
Freefalling
Jan 07 2014 11:33 AM

I'm sorry you've been knocked off track! Doctors in general tend to send me into a tailspin, so I do understand that this is awful for you. I know its not easy, but try to keep in mind how well you've been doing lately. Be proud that you've been doing so well! This is just a set back. You'll find your track again soon!

Photo
BattenbergPrincess
Jan 07 2014 11:41 AM

Thank you both so so much. Your comments have helped me more than I could ever even begin to tell you. Yeah Tillit you're right, it was just sudden but I'll be strong. And yeah FreeFalling I am really proud of myself now! Thank you both xxx

Photo
Freefalling
Jan 09 2014 11:19 AM

How are you feeling today? Any better?

Photo
BattenbergPrincess
Jan 09 2014 04:56 PM

Yeah I am actually thanks. I had a good cry to some friends earlier, feeling a lot better now. How are you?

July 2016

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.