Recreation

Photo

getting a voice

Posted by Collene , 20 September 2013 · 67 views

As a senior one of the many things we are obligated to do is a senior project. For background about it you are required to type a paper that is 5-8 pages long and a product that i will spend 15 hours total on and a portfolio of all kinds of papers together. After much thought i decided to do it on sexual abuse and how it affects other adolescents. I am so...

Photo

Posted by Collene , 17 September 2013 · 53 views

After telling my mom and her not believing me I started to gain my voice.
but as most of you all know it takes time.
after trying to become the best that I could be. I final fell down the road to recovery.
after a year of being teased about court cases, knowing nothing was going to happen to him sent me off the edge.
the investigator over my case basicl...

Photo

My story

Posted by Collene , 15 September 2013 · 72 views

It all started when I was 15 years old.
my mom met a guy.
he seemed cool he helped out a lot since my dad passed away when I was 3.
his name is Harvey..
he was short, but big he has muscles.
he was friendly. he was very helpful.
he moved in with my mom and me after may 21st, 2012.
I didn't really entertain the idea, since I didn't know him, nei...

September 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.