Screaming on the inside can't be heard

Photo

Forth entry: Consequences

Posted by Quiet.girl , 16 September 2013 · 47 views

Consequences are the outcome of an action, or a string of actions.
CSA had several consequences in my life. From the time I was seven to fourteen most of my life is a blur and what I do remember feels more fictional than true. When I say something happened when I was little it mostly means six and under. At seven my innocence was taken away, I was no l...

Photo

Third Entry: SOS

Posted by Quiet.girl , 15 September 2013 · 54 views

SOS save our ship, a plea for help when you need somebody else in order to survive, to keep going on.
Age 12 yearly physical, not a huge deal I'm getting older i can handle a physical, I hate shots but it can be alright. My mom complains to the doctor about my weekly fights with my dad when he's home on the weekends. I don't understand what...

Photo

Second entry: The Path

Posted by Quiet.girl , 15 September 2013 · 71 views

The path is a way a person gets from one place to another. I would like to share my path here. How did I go from an innocent child to posting about CSA, SI, anxiety and depression?
I was seven. He was a trusted adult, I just a ignorant babe. He hurt me. What was I to do? Would my parents had believed me? I couldn't send my family through this, t...

Photo

First entry: The Beginning

Posted by Quiet.girl , 15 September 2013 · 54 views

Most everything has a beginning and an end. Today is a beginning. To this blog and hopefully for some form of my recovery. In a race you can't see the finish line in the beginning. But you go on with faith that you will get there. You can't see the finish line for much of the race but you never know it could be around the next corner. Sometim...

September 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.