wildnfree's Blog

Prying eyes

Posted by wildnfree , 15 September 2013 · 95 views

Idk what my ex's moms problem is, but she needs to let go and stop trying to contact me. I want NOTHING to do with her or her sick, twisted son. I'll call her Ms.C.

I was livid after my mom said said Ms. C went up to her yesterday (for the billionth time) and asked why I won't return any texts or calls. She needs to get stop!!! I...

Deep talks with a friend

Posted by wildnfree , 15 September 2013 · 102 views

*Trigger warning*

Lately, I've been having a series of deep talks with one of my friends. We talk about everything from school to relationships, our crazy families and everything in-between. For some reason, my mom has hailed him a godsend, but I beg to differ. He's smart for sure, but says a lot of things that leave me upset.

On Thursday, my f...

Fed up

Posted by wildnfree , 09 September 2013 · 93 views

Sorry for constantly posting, but this guy in my class won't take a hint. I don't want to be around him, yet he still questions me. He saw me in the hallway and started asking why I avoided him. I told I didn't want to talk and had to go because I was sick (I've been in bed all weekend). He got annoyed and said he wasn't scary and didn...

Go away you creep

Posted by wildnfree , 08 September 2013 · 146 views

There's this guy my class that really creeps me out. He reminds me my ex...he's really cocky and constantly says inappropriate things. During class last week, he accused me of staring at him and claimed I wanted his body :)barf/> Then he proceeded to to ask me to dinner and made crude comments about my body. This guy's in his mid-late 30...

Ignore him

Posted by wildnfree , 07 September 2013 · 102 views

Today my ex called, and I ignored the phone call. When his name popped on my phone, I felt a pang of anger and hung up on him. I'd never done that before. When I was with him, I'd sit by the phone desperately waiting for a call or text...he had a notorious streak of not calling or texting unless he needed something...mostly a ride, attention, or s...

Burnt out

Posted by wildnfree , 05 September 2013 · 143 views

Right now, I feel extremely burnt out. It's been 4 months, but I'm still grieving for my grandma's sudden passing this summer. My health hasn't been so well and I'm barely making through school right now. My parents pressure me everyday, asking when I'll apply for graduation and study for the GRE, but honestly idk if I'll make...

October 2015

456 7 8910

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.