Photo

I hate being so angry

Posted by wildnfree , 25 May 2014 · 52 views

I've been ridiculously angry these past few weeks. Idk why exactly, it could be lot of things This month marks a year since my grandma passed away. She was one of my closest family members. Once she died, I let go of trying to get close to my family...they denied the CSA and don't care how I or any other abused cousins have been affected.

It's been 2+ years since getting out of toxic, abusive relationships and I'm still angry. Im angry at the people that claimed to love me, but hurt me instead. I thought I could trust my church family, but I was horribly wrong.They roped me into their sick world, used me then left me dry after I got away from them. I'm angry I can never be the carefree, innocent girl I once was. I hate the flashbacks that enter my dreams and terrorize me. I hate that I've distanced myself from so many people because I was afraid to say what happened to me. Idk if they'd care or blame me. I've been blamed for so long, I didn't expect anything different.

I'm angry that I may have a chronic illness that causes immense pain, yet no one seems to care. Why cant my body be normal? Why cant I be normal? Ive lost so much from all of this....its bad enough I was sexually abused, but it feels like a double whammy knowing I have endometriosis too. It's a gynecological issue. I may not be able to have kids b/c of it :( This sucks

October 2014

S M T W T F S
19202122 23 2425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.