Photo

Ready for the next step?

Posted by wildnfree , 20 November 2013 · 125 views

IDK if I'm ready to go the my local rape crisis for counseling...I know my T at school can only do so much to help me with issues concerning CSA and SA. Plus the Ts at my school are booked and can't guarantee everyone an appointment until next semester :o I'm scared to go the crisis center. What if I break down or cry...I want to know my options in filing a police report...What if they can't make a case? What if they don't believe me? I can't keep worrying about this. I need to calm down...I'll figure out how things go once I go to the center...IDK if I'll go now or sometime during winter break. Wish me luck.

I am wishing you more than luck :)

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23 24 2526272829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.