wildnfree's Blog

Photo

I hate being so angry

Posted by wildnfree , 25 May 2014 · 69 views

I've been ridiculously angry these past few weeks. Idk why exactly, it could be lot of things This month marks a year since my grandma passed away. She was one of my closest family members. Once she died, I let go of trying to get close to my family...they denied the CSA and don't care how I or any other abused cousins have been affected.

It's been 2+ y...

Photo

I'm jealous and angry

Posted by wildnfree , 02 May 2014 · 89 views

I'm so jealous of my friends that are graduating from college, transferring, or moving away this summer. I feel like they're moving along to the next stage in life, but I'm still still in school struggling to graduate. I'm jealous they've had fun experiences at school, grown and made new friends. Don't get me wrong....I have too, but not to the extent I w...

Photo

Feel like a failure

Posted by wildnfree , 01 May 2014 · 87 views

I'm really dissappointed in myself. I've a come a long way from where I was 7 months ago, but I've hit a wall.  Counseling has helped me, but I'm still struggling a lot in school. I'm barely passsing; I'd be happy with C's in all my classes at this point. My anxiety is flaring up big time. Getting help from disability services has helped, but not a l...

May 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.