wildnfree's Blog

Photo

Words for an old ex

Posted by wildnfree , 25 December 2013 · 216 views

I'm so over negative people from my past trying to pull me down. Today, one of my exes got mad b/c I was texting multiple people and sent him the wrong text. He told me he'd gotten a new job, planned to move to anew place and get a new car. I told him congrats, then accidentally sent a text for someone else. It wasn't a steamy love text or anything bad ab...

Photo

Staying celibate

Posted by wildnfree , 22 December 2013 · 145 views

I want to continue being celibate while getting to know this new guy in my life. I haven't had sex since I got of a an abusive relationship, so doing anything intimate (kissing, holding hands, hugging, cuddling) is a lot for me right now. Plus, I don't want to be with someone sexually, only to have it thrown away...I've been celibate for a year and...

Photo

I hate when people do this

Posted by wildnfree , 20 December 2013 · 219 views

I hate it when people compare women's private parts to food or something that can be used or thrown away. A woman is so much more than that. I know that's random, but I'll explain later

Photo

Thoughts on my first date

Posted by wildnfree , 08 December 2013 · 320 views

Went out on a date last Friday evening. It was exciting, fun, and overwhelming at times. My parents were VERY overprotective and said a few things to the guy that were very cringeworthy. Since my parents know I was SA'd and R'd, they're over the edge. They told the guy I was royalty and a princess and to bring me back the same way I came-he was freaked ou...

Photo

Dating nerves

Posted by wildnfree , 04 December 2013 · 257 views

A really sweet guy I've gotten to know recently told me he has a crush on me and would like to take me out on a date. I wasn't expecting to be asked on a date for a while, so this is unexpected. I'm excited, but totally nervous. 

I haven't dated in a long time...well, since being with my abusive ex. I don't have any huge expectations of where...

December 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.