wildnfree's Blog

Photo

Ticked off

Posted by wildnfree , 26 November 2013 · 129 views

I'm so ticked off, IDK what to do resides pray and figure out a plan with my parents I can't believe these people have the nerve to harass my parents

Photo

Ready for the next step?

Posted by wildnfree , 20 November 2013 · 117 views

IDK if I'm ready to go the my local rape crisis for counseling...I know my T at school can only do so much to help me with issues concerning CSA and SA. Plus the Ts at my school are booked and can't guarantee everyone an appointment until next semester :o I'm scared to go the crisis center. What if I break down or cry...I want to know my options in fili...

Photo

school stress

Posted by wildnfree , 18 November 2013 · 162 views

There are 2 weeks left in the semester. Im so stressed out :o Ive been in constant pain for the past 2 weeks but I pushed myself to get my work done. I have a group project and presentation due in 3 days and my groupmates have done nothing. I havent been to a session in 3 weeks b/c my T keeps stretching more time between appointments. Ugh

Photo

Doubting myself

Posted by wildnfree , 18 November 2013 · 110 views

Tonight I read through an old diary of when I was with my abusive ex. I thought it would have evidence against him...instead, I think I looked like the sad fool. In the head space I was in at that time, I sounded like a desperate, confused girl. The things my ex did were wrong, but I was so starved for attention it reads otherwise...looking back, it was o...

Photo

Reluctant to file report

Posted by wildnfree , 17 November 2013 · 125 views

Lately Ive been thinking of reporting what happened ro me, or at least going to the local crisis center to see what my options are. Honestly, Im reluctant to report it. What if the police dont believe me? What if theres not enough evidence to pursue X or he denies everything? ....

Photo

The V diaries: part 1

Posted by wildnfree , 15 November 2013 · 135 views

TMI warning this post will be about lady parts, abuse, and learning to like them, so if that makes anyone squeamish, I'm sorry! Today I went shopping for pads and menstrual pads. Well, window shopping since I didn't have much cash. I was really excited because I wanted an alternative to pads. They're not much hassle, but I'm tired of feeling like I wear a...

Photo

Pet peeves

Posted by wildnfree , 12 November 2013 · 99 views

I'm so tired of this dude I know always mentioning R in every conversation and assuming it only happens in third world or war torn countries. Does he not reaalize it can happen anywhere regardless of location, gender, race, nationality, political party, socio-economic status, etc?? Ugh, The boys needs to learn *sigh* SMH

Photo

A little progress

Posted by wildnfree , 11 November 2013 · 121 views

I may be able to move on campus or move to an apartment near campus next semester and I'm so happy. Home life has been on edge for a while and it's best for everyone to get some space. Really hoping this can happen.

Photo

Alone

Posted by wildnfree , 09 November 2013 · 109 views

Today I feel alone...I've felt like that for a while now. I just want to be in a better place than where I am now.

Photo

Conflicted

Posted by wildnfree , 07 November 2013 · 103 views

I feel so conflicted right now. Part of me wants to reveal the identity of my abuser(s) to someone besides my T. But I'm afraid that won't happen. When I told my T how I knew my abusers, she warned me to be cautious about telling my family who they were. As crazy as my family is, they will stick up for their own when the occasion calls for it. ...

November 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.