wildnfree's Blog

Photo

I don't think I'm a great auntie :(

Posted by wildnfree , 05 August 2014 · 26 views

I could use some advice. My niece (14) is staying with my family this week and things aren't going well. Things are tense at home, and adding my niece to the mix didn't help. My mom makes my niece wake up at 5am to exercise and work all day. Plus her parents put her on a strict diet so she's very unhappy sometimes. Trying to be there for my niece while ba...

Photo

I hate being so angry

Posted by wildnfree , 25 May 2014 · 50 views

I've been ridiculously angry these past few weeks. Idk why exactly, it could be lot of things This month marks a year since my grandma passed away. She was one of my closest family members. Once she died, I let go of trying to get close to my family...they denied the CSA and don't care how I or any other abused cousins have been affected.

It's been 2+ y...

Photo

I'm jealous and angry

Posted by wildnfree , 02 May 2014 · 67 views

I'm so jealous of my friends that are graduating from college, transferring, or moving away this summer. I feel like they're moving along to the next stage in life, but I'm still still in school struggling to graduate. I'm jealous they've had fun experiences at school, grown and made new friends. Don't get me wrong....I have too, but not to the extent I w...

Photo

Feel like a failure

Posted by wildnfree , 01 May 2014 · 58 views

I'm really dissappointed in myself. I've a come a long way from where I was 7 months ago, but I've hit a wall.  Counseling has helped me, but I'm still struggling a lot in school. I'm barely passsing; I'd be happy with C's in all my classes at this point. My anxiety is flaring up big time. Getting help from disability services has helped, but not a l...

Photo

New Start

Posted by wildnfree , 27 January 2014 · 73 views

I feel like I've been given a new start in a lot of areas. This semester feels like de-ja-vu. Two years ago I was in a relationship and it was 2 of my best friends semester at university. Instead of spending quality time with them before they left, I gave it to a toxic, painful relationship that left me broken and scarred.

This time, I'm in a relat...

Photo

Playing sides

Posted by wildnfree , 12 January 2014 · 111 views

So tired of my mom playing sides and being fake. She keeps hanging out with my abusive ex's mom, even though she knows about the horrible things they did.

Mom claims shes not really her friend, but trying to pump info from ex's mom. What makes her think that woman's gonna admit to anything? She's wont and is making it seem like I'm the crazy one. Every...

Photo

Frustrated

Posted by wildnfree , 09 January 2014 · 111 views

I'm so frustrated right now. Ever since my dad's sister left and I started dating, my parents have been out of control. It's brought a lot of division.They constantly accuse me and my boyfriend of having sex when he haven't done anything besides kiss. My brother told me my boyfriend will see me as cheap if we have sex and that I don't carry myself as a wo...

Photo

Words for an old ex

Posted by wildnfree , 25 December 2013 · 112 views

I'm so over negative people from my past trying to pull me down. Today, one of my exes got mad b/c I was texting multiple people and sent him the wrong text. He told me he'd gotten a new job, planned to move to anew place and get a new car. I told him congrats, then accidentally sent a text for someone else. It wasn't a steamy love text or anything bad ab...

Photo

Staying celibate

Posted by wildnfree , 22 December 2013 · 85 views

I want to continue being celibate while getting to know this new guy in my life. I haven't had sex since I got of a an abusive relationship, so doing anything intimate (kissing, holding hands, hugging, cuddling) is a lot for me right now. Plus, I don't want to be with someone sexually, only to have it thrown away...I've been celibate for a year and...

Photo

I hate when people do this

Posted by wildnfree , 20 December 2013 · 134 views

I hate it when people compare women's private parts to food or something that can be used or thrown away. A woman is so much more than that. I know that's random, but I'll explain later

September 2014

S M T W T F S
14 151617181920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.