Photo

Cutting Mom Off

Posted by AngelMama85 , 19 August 2013 · 55 views

Well it's been a long time coming but i finally cut my mom off, i have not talk to her in about a month and it feels so good. I'm still getting her text saying i owe her and i need to do what she wants because she is my mother. I had push so many things down when i left my home that i never confronted them and having her move so close to me everything came up.

I hate that my husband has to be so strong for me and see how much pain i go threw, i always keep asking if I'm good enough for him and my daughter because i keep hearing all the ugly stuff my mom called me when i was a kid.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021 22 232425

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.