jessiboo's Blog

Photo

letting go forever (everyone read please) :D

Posted by jessiboo , 09 September 2013 · 114 views

Dear Anthony,
Iím writing you this letter to acknowledge, embrace and release my feelings, and to express the love and forgiveness that you deserve.
I donít like how you took all your anger you had towards your family out on me in horrible ways. I donít like how you treated me, one day you would act like you cared and the next it was like I wasnít even al...

Photo

how i feel today

Posted by jessiboo , 06 September 2013 · 100 views

so on Tuesday I started group therapy I thought it would be good for me and that I would really get the help I need and be around people who had problems just like me. when I got called out of class to go to group, I walked in the room and noticed all the girls who made me cry last week. that was the reason why I got help because I just couldn't take...

Photo

what do you want from me?

Posted by jessiboo , 06 August 2013 · 72 views

I haven't seen you guys in two years why all of a sudden you think its ok to blow up my facebook with negative things? You guys were the ones who bullied me threaten me called me a slut and a whore because nobody knew the real stories. I was fine a few days ago finally learning how to recover but then this bullshit happens.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23242526 27 2829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.