Photo

I'm so scared...

Posted by Parlophone , 12 August 2013 · 69 views

I told my mother a small snippet of what he did to me... then she asked me who he was and I clammed up. I was afraid. I don't know who he was or what he looked like, and even though I am not in that area anymore, I was afraid.

He told me that if I told anyone he would kill me... maybe that's what made me forget.

Then last night I had a nightmare. I was a doctor and I went to investigate a family. This man was sexually abusing his whole family and when I went to interview him, I don't know why, but I felt afraid. I saw his face and I felt so scared. He smiled at me in a scary way and told me he did nothing wrong while trying to rush me out of the house. Then he threatened me, saying that if I said he did anything wrong he'd harm me.

I didn't care though. I had to protect that family... so I told. Then I remember he came to my house and he tried to burn my house down. I wasn't hurt but still... it scared me.

Now I'm scared that I told my mommy what happened. I want to tell her more, but I'm scared because he threatened me... not only that, but what if my mommy starts to hate me after I tell? What if she feels disgusted by what I did? I didn't do it because I wanted to... but still, I feel so ashamed and dirty and violated...
When I told mommy that small snippet, she gave me a hug and let me cry... then later on, she told me that I should talk to my T. I bet she got sick by what I told her... She's mad at what he did to me, I know... she'll be mad at me too if she knows the nasty things I did to myself after he hurt me...

----
[I notice I went from sounding normal to sounding like a little girl... Please don't think I'm weird for that. I think my inner child is just wanting to speak.]

Source: I'm so scared...

Here for you Parlie, sending you positive energy

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21222324 25 2627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.