Parlie's Blog

Photo

It Couldn't Be Possible... [TW]

Posted by Parlophone , 28 August 2013 · 169 views

So, today I went to my therapist and unfortunately we ran out of time so I couldn't get the EMDR treatment. I get to do it next session though so that's good!

When I get EMDR, I'm going to see if I can get any memories back of my father perhaps sexually abusing me when I was a little girl. For those of you who haven't seen my previous...

Photo

Posted by Parlophone , 27 August 2013 · 134 views

Ever since I have begun to remember an incident of rape that happened to me at age 6, I can't help but wonder if I was sexually abused more than once by a different person. I wonder this because when I would sexually act out, I would do so many graphic things and I figure that I couldn't have learned all of that in just one session.

So, all wh...

Photo

Did she remember what I couldn't? [TW]

Posted by Parlophone , 20 August 2013 · 112 views

The Broken Doll -- Age 6 or 7
[This account is spoken in third person as I like to visualize that this did not directly happen to me]

When the little girl would act out sexually in her room, sometimes she'd pretend that she was a doll, marionette, robot, etc.. She'd pretend that she was doing whatever before an imaginary man came into the r...

Photo

I'm so scared...

Posted by Parlophone , 12 August 2013 · 141 views

I told my mother a small snippet of what he did to me... then she asked me who he was and I clammed up. I was afraid. I don't know who he was or what he looked like, and even though I am not in that area anymore, I was afraid.

He told me that if I told anyone he would kill me... maybe that's what made me forget.

Then last night I had a nigh...

Photo

Posted by Parlophone , 11 August 2013 · 141 views

Alright, so earlier today me and my mother were talking about how men and hymens and stuff. Then one thing led to another and then my mom mentioned something that I feared existed...

She said that when I was little she remembered finding my underwear on the floor like I had just took them off and left them there. Then she picked them up and saw a little...

August 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.