TiMe2HeaLMe's Blog

Photo

I don't think I can do this painful thing called life anymore :(

Posted by TiMe2HeaLMe , 04 August 2013 · 64 views

I can't even write really, I'm lost for words. My life is so busy at the moment but I'm too tired and messed up to keep on top of it all. People think they understand, think they know what's best, think I can just put the past behind me. People tell me is childish because I am not always perfect, the fact that I don't cope with thin...

Photo

Back at square one

Posted by TiMe2HeaLMe , 03 August 2013 · 26 views

That's how I feel today. There isn't much more to say.

Photo

I'm a mess

Posted by TiMe2HeaLMe , 15 July 2013 · 30 views

A bad start to the day. Majorly slipped up last night and no one knows so have guilt hanging over me. I don't feel at all well, I'm cramping like there's no tomorrow, my heads all over the place and I keep being triggered but its like today I just want to wallow but I can't. I also just feel this huge amount of shame about things I can...

Photo

Why me?

Posted by TiMe2HeaLMe , 04 July 2013 · 45 views

I'm just having one of those days when I'm asking why me? Why did it all have to happen to me? it's pure evil. Am I really hated that much? Am I really that bad? To have been through what I went through? To have that done to me, am I really that bad? I don't even understand y it happened, I really don't.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
2627282930 31  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.