Photo

Unknown feelings

Posted by Turtle1 , 01 July 2013 · 39 views

This is my first blog. I named it "Unknown" because that's usually how things go in my world now. Unknown. I really never know how to feel about anything anymore. I'm going numb. Emotionless. I don't know how it feels to be full blown happy; Nethertheless, it's simply impossible to feel anymore as if it is a non-existent emotion. If you think I'm happy, I'm not. It's all for show. Behind my crooked smile is always the overbearing emotions of sadness, depression, and,loneliness. How I feel is unknown. Who he is unknown. Why he did it is unknown. The person I am now is unknown.

September 2014

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.