The Wonderland Years

Photo

our own ophelia. [again. on my friend].

Posted by lilyvanilla , 08 October 2013 · 66 views

You know, she was our own Ophelia. in that. she had depression [which back in the day was known as 'insanity']

she went of her own accord

she was beautiful and young

yeah they francis farmer-ed her. my friend I mean not Ophelia. [oh francis farmer was a film actress back in the day who was institutionalised and in said institution she wasn...

Photo

<<<< here's what i've done to help me. [prior entry]

Posted by lilyvanilla , 08 October 2013 · 53 views

So I texted my good friend via email and told him how he can help, which is just to be here. er to keep. being here. to not call but to text me every few days, check in.

and he will I know that.

Photo

*but i knew her*. more on my friend *Su/Abuse*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 08 October 2013 · 54 views

But. see. the thing is I knew her. My friend. even if it *was* 9 years ago. Ya know it wasn't just some random person you hear about.

I guess at the reform/boarding school she apparently went to for HS, they ignored the signs of SU. and she talked about it even *before* she was enrolled. according to what I found online.

she never talked about it w/...

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.