The Wonderland Years

Photo

Quotes

Posted by lilyvanilla , 26 June 2013 · 38 views

"You deserve to be smashed physically cause you were smasehd emotionally" - Pat, aka 'Sage'. ...........I love you. and miss you. so muuch.

"You're a million times braver than all the other girls I've gone.........", "Some people have real problems" - me "and you're one of those people", "I'm s...

Photo

About Me *E*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 26 June 2013 · 30 views

So it occurred to me just now that I've not posted an entry like this. not that I've been blogging here all that long.

*everyone here knows me as lily but i'm actually anne. either's fine. i'm actually thinking of changing my sn here to 'soulfullyinclined'. I've had the current one for yrs.
*which i've always been. sou...

Photo

So here's what's happened/packing, moving, Pam, egg shell, Julie Andrews lady, cabins. *E*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 26 June 2013 · 32 views

So this is for everyone uninformed which is pretty much. everyone.

So back in May I moved to my mom's [well really my parents'. a former best friend and former bc he left us back in March of mine lived w/ his mom uncle and sister which is where I got referring to being at my parents' as being at my mom's. from. um but anyway] after living...

Photo

i don't think i'll ever get married. *relationships*. *short entry*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 26 June 2013 · 30 views

Clearly, I blog a lot. and I like doing it.

So, as put. I don't think I'll ever get married. which apparently according to Pam the lady I stayed w/ over the past weekend [more on that later] isn't that outlandish. I'm not like. for marriage and I'm not exactly against it either. I realize it's not for everyone.

Um. I tell people...

Photo

stardust, hunger games, rock of ages, midnight in paris, i don't know how she does it. *Movies*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 26 June 2013 · 69 views

in other news.

While I was at Pam's, the lady who I was staying w/ over the weekend, her husband and I watched Stardust. I liked it. :D

Via the library I recently watched 'the hunger games', 'rock of ages', 'midnight in paris' and 'i don't know how she does it'.

'rock of ages' was good, cute, sad. :( :...

Photo

control, keeping stuff, my mom, food banks & homeless people *Potential TW*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 26 June 2013 · 55 views

Potential :trigger:/>

So I'm going to start by stating I have nothing against homeless people. If I can I give them money and I've even bought food for one lady. :D I also don't have anything against donating other than it's something *I* personally wouldn't do. not cause it's not a good idea or anything like that. as it is....

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.