The Wonderland Years

Photo

how do you get past the fear? *On depression/being creative*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 21 September 2013 · 69 views

Um so right.

as put.

The main reason I hold onto things is bc I can. bc I know what to expect. This is exactly why I don't plan my future bc it terrifies me bc I don't know all the details of it and I don't like that plan [which is exactly why I *should* plan it].

Ya know. ok so I've had depression for 10+ years and PTSD for almost 10...

Photo

'when i think of home i think of a place where there's love overflowing'/'i'm not meant to live alone turn this house into a home'. the concept of....

Posted by lilyvanilla , 21 September 2013 · 78 views

Um. So I'm currently living at my mom's where I've been since May when I. moved. [I thought I had an entry on this but it went away. er I mean 'this' being why I've moved].

[I moved out of my place and into my mom's]. So the other night my friend goes 'are you home?' and I'm like 'well I'm at my mom's...

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.