The Wonderland Years

Photo

and now i'm worried. well fuk. from: sept. 4, 2015.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 24 March 2016 · 56 views

'so the last thing evan said before hanging up was ‘i’m done’. and when he’s said that in the past he’s meant w/ everything. 
so i’ve called him. i’ve texted him and told him to please call or text. i’ve told him that although i can’t make him i also know they’re close and to tell his mom...

Photo

so evan i. from: sept. 4, 2015. [evan being 'ca guy']

Posted by lilyvanilla , 24 March 2016 · 30 views

'we’re still better but. he spiked out today and i dont’ completely get why. he.........it was bigger than usual. he started out by talking about. no well i called him after he’d called me and hung up. and then so when i called him he said ‘you must know that i’m on camera’ and then hung up. he has this thing about peop...

Photo

evan & i.again. [evan = 'ca guy']. from: sept. 4, 2015

Posted by lilyvanilla , 24 March 2016 · 27 views

'we’re better. um. after sending him angry texts last night [wed.]. well we talked about some things. and um. i asked him if i deserve to be defended. and he said i do. which is one of the things i wanted. i also asked him. if i’m making too much of the amber situation and he said ‘yes and no
. but i only wanted him to say no. there a...

Photo

it's been 10 yrs. kar - her. from: sept. 3, 2015. elusions to SU.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 24 March 2016 · 27 views

'or it will be tom. since a friend of mine um left. us. um and though iit’s still sad and always will be i’m at a better place w/ this . i talked to my dr. about it and she helped. although now that i’m at that place i feel weird. and like empty. and i don’t like that.
anyway. so here’s what i’m getting at: if you ev...

Photo

i need to. from: sept. 3, 2015

Posted by lilyvanilla , 24 March 2016 · 22 views

'get out of my situato. except i can’t bc it’s not in my  control.to . i don’t want to put w/ amber anymore and i don’t want to give her a chance or any more time to hurt me. more than she already has. and if it were in my control i wouldn’t. probably. maybe. which is what the meeting’s about. well one thing the...

Photo

evan & i. [evan = 'ca guy']. contains swearing. from: sept. 3, 2015

Posted by lilyvanilla , 23 March 2016 · 62 views

'yes more on this. um. i’m at odds w/ him bc he’s not giving me exactly what i want. which is to. 1: agree w. me 2: tell me fuking verbatim that i don’t deserve to be treated this way. i’m referring to the amber situation. and that i’m not making too much of it. unless he things i am in which case. don’t say anything....

Photo

and i'm backing out again. update on the amber thing. from: sept. 3, 2015.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 23 March 2016 · 66 views

if you have questions about this entry please ask.

'so sometime soon steph, jenn, amber, alex, nick, my mom and i are all going to have a meeting about this ebt thing. and nick wants me to say how i feel. which i mean is reasonable. but thing is. i probably won’t if steph and jenn are there. steph seems to be under the impression that i...

Photo

so..........evan stuff. evan = ca guy. from: aug. 31, 2015.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 23 March 2016 · 52 views

again, evan being 'ca guy'.

'so last night at 10; 20 evan calls. he apologises for what happened earlier. he said something that he’d been mean or something. again my memory sucks so i get confused as to what went on. and up untill that point i was confused. we only talked for less than 5 mins.
so this is what i texted him: ‘i.i don...

Photo

shifting the blame. on rape. might *T* contains swearing. from: aug. 31, 2015

Posted by lilyvanilla , 23 March 2016 · 65 views

'ya know. i was reading a reply to a post on a message board i’m a part of. have been a part of it for almost 10 yrs. anyway. and it said something about how when people who are raped blame ourselves then we have some control over what happened. but i didn’t at all. once he pushed me into it the control was on him. i actually  couldn...

Photo

i wish i understood. evan stuff. evan being 'ca guy'. from: aug. 31, 2015

Posted by lilyvanilla , 23 March 2016 · 59 views

again. evan = ca guy.

'‘so evan spiked out again. somewhat at me. i love him but my god.........if there was one thing i could change it would be that. like i don’t mind if he does it. solong as i don’t have to hear about it that’s the part i don’t like.
yeah so we were on the phone and he’s saying how everyon...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
      1 2

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.