The Wonderland Years

Photo

I was betrayed. by my family. [and]. it makes me very sad.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 17 September 2013 · 89 views

wow that seems like a really heavy and big admittance.

which. it is.

though I was this past spring.

[ok so here's the thing: in or der to have betrayed/broken my trust they would've had to have had it to begin w/ which I find. interesting].

Photo

so meanwhile here's what people *aren't*. talking about. *TW*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 17 September 2013 · 90 views

Ok, so.

I finally really get why people seek revenge. I really do.

Um. right. back to point.

As put.

Meanwhile here's what people aren't. talking about myself included: my ex. or, rather, what he did. by which I mean threatening to r*pe me oh and also this coming Nov. referring to me as a 'vindictive little b****'. My parents, sister,...

Photo

more on the lock changing door thing. *TW* 'i got your 6'

Posted by lilyvanilla , 17 September 2013 · 66 views

right. so like I went over in my last entry the next time I get my own place i'm changing the effin locks.

And here's why.

Well, see I keep everything [or at least I *did* before someone took it all away. my mom]. and this meant I kept my empty booze bottles in my room at my place. and so one day my dad who had a key to my place went up there a...

Photo

vitamins. taking them vs. not.taking them. doing it for all the wrong reasons. recovery. *TW*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 17 September 2013 · 57 views

Ok so I've been taking vitamins. er I *was*. zinc, b, osteo biflex, potassium. airborne [ok so that's not really a vitamin], emergen c.

zinc. is amazing. my god when I was taking it that's the best I'd felt in 6 months [for, those unaware I haven't had the best year. what w/ r*pe and alcohol*** and de**h. no you wouldn't/wouldn...

Photo

vitamins. taking them vs. not.taking them. doing it for all the wrong reasons. recovery. *TW*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 17 September 2013 · 50 views

Ok so I've been taking vitamins. er I *was*. zinc, b, osteo biflex, potassium. airborne [ok so that's not really a vitamin], emergen c.

zinc. is amazing. my god when I was taking it that's the best I'd felt in 6 months [for, those unaware I haven't had the best year. what w/ r*pe and alcohol*** and de**h. no you wouldn't/wouldn...

Photo

Pat/Sage. *TW for mention of de*** *. *E*.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 11 September 2013 · 77 views

right so. as mentioned. March 13th my good friend Pat aka Sage.um. 'left', us.

Photo

Hospi*e, grandparents, family history thingy and breakups. *Potential TW*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 11 September 2013 · 56 views

Right, so. last Jan. my dad's mom Carol went into hospice. she's 88 evidently. she had ber 88th July 23rd.

We haven't always had the best relationship. When I was little we were close. But when I was little she was nice to me.

And then I went away to school and then my sister did. um. [When I was 15 I went to boarding school in Vermont for...

Photo

May 22nd would've been 6 months. and it makes me sad. still. *SA*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 11 September 2013 · 56 views

So May 22nd would've been 6 months since the last SA. I had other things going on so I didn't fully acknowledge/realise this which means I didn't do anything for it.

which still makes me sad.

Photo

PTSD, SA, people knowing, Xmas Eve. *no details just feelings and thoughts*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 11 September 2013 · 45 views

As mentioned in my prior entry. Last Dec. 22nd I was SA'ed again.

'no details'. By which I mean none about the SA. so far.

So when I told my friend Gwyn she told me I needed to tell the owner of the bar. I told her in the bar. My friend Kim was there. I don't fully remember but somehow the owner spun it around to make it seem like it was...

Photo

Timeline. thingy. starting last Dec. *TW* for mention of dri***ng, hos**ce, de**h.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 11 September 2013 · 69 views

So last Dec. 22nd, 2 days before Xmas Eve [and I don't like Xmas to begin w/], I was SA'd. again. for the 3rd time. Only 7 people know: my good friends Evan and Pat/Sage. my friends Kim, Joe and Gwyn from the bar. the owner of the bar. and my ex.

I don't know if I should put the details in here yet [or even ever] so I won't. I think every...

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.