Photo

so here's where I'm at. *Generic Recovery News. update. thingy.* *really not that interesting*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 21 January 2014 · 103 views

yeah so as put. here's where I'm at in regards of overall recovery. [SA, PTSD, ED].

um. For those unaware back in Aug. I started writing. like really writing. in notebooks. w/ a pen. about my past [SA, PTSD, ED, drugs, death] and my upbringing. and such. 

I took a 2 - 3 month break in Oct. and have recently resumed writing this month.

And since having resumed I've been writing basic entries like 'I've had depression since I was 14 but wasn't diagnosed until.......'. [I was 15]. I have this form of this. [like ok SAD 's a form of depression. as in 'I have SAD which is a form of depression' that kindof thing]. I haven't really detailed at all. much. as of late.

Um so I have 2 more topics to outline. er not 'outline'. I mean to write don and not detail. And then once *that's* done cause that was Part 1 I'm going to write the connections between everything. like, you know. alcoholism's a symptom of PTSD which is a result of me having been sexually abused. < which leads to > 1 the 3 things I haven't dealt w/ like. at all. ever which is what happened between my mom and I. [which. was verbal abuse]. and *that* goes back to what happened when I was little. which. was also verbal abuse. which I also. haven't dealt w/. or told anyone like. at all.

yeah so the verbal abuse from my mom. has to do w/ my sister's drug addiction back in HS.

another topic I'm going to write about is what I refer to as The Parking Garage Incident. the other. thing I haven't dealt w/.

Ya know. it doesn't mean I won't like. drink or w/e once all that's been written. it just means that it *has* been written.

July 2015

S M T W T F S
26 27 28293031 

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.