Photo

I was hoping he'd at least be civil. *on my ex*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 09 October 2013 · 105 views

So I read part of the email from my ex. my email has this thing where it shows you part of the email.

And it said: 'ok don't say....' I've not read the rest of the email. i'm not ready to yet [although I realize um. won't really know for sure until I do].

*i'm quite possibly overreacting bc of things that are unrelated to this, so. um. be forewarned*.

i'm taking it as he's telling me what to do/not to do. so he's still controlling me. and maybe he is I really don't know. it also sounds to me like he's trying to start something. which I don't need right now. er.well. not that I did 2 days ago when I was actually in a good place. which I was.

I was hoping he'd at least be civil. ya know reply w/ something like 'hey thank you i'm sorry about your friend i'm not ready to talk to you right now'. cause I was civil. and sweet. far as I can see I've done nothing wrong here. no I was perfectly lovely.

yeah it's sad he can't/won't be civil atm but. he's not my main issue right now bc we're not together anymore. it's also a bit disappointing.

he knows what he gave up when we broke up. and yeah I know it hurts. and maybe this is his way of getting back at me for taking my anger out on him [which had nothing to do w/ him. and he actually let me. it's about time I did that what w/ him threatening to r*pe me. 2 different occasions. I mean it's not right what I did but it's understandable]. I really don't know.

of course it hurts. we were very in love and serious. yeah I get that. I knew it'd be a shock.

no he knew what he gave up. someone sweet and thoughtful and lovely and awesome. [i'm reminding myself of this so I don't fall back down atm].

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26 27 282930  

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.