Photo

'i want you and your beautiful soul'/'it's all coming back to me now'/here's what i remember. *Please Be Careful Reading* ED* *TW*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 04 October 2013 · 59 views

so um yeah.

*Please* Be Careful Reading

So......wow. May 3rd was when I. almost lost my battle.

Here's what I remember [certain things are in asterisks. and the '##' is a 2 digit number. also. for privacy]:

......the blood
......the argument
......his words
......the bathroom
......the ## be****yl
......the hyp******ia
......the rush of poisons
......being in my bed
......crying [evidently I must've been in a lot of pain since I also remember.....]......being upset
........being upset
........being in pain
.....the wine [actually I've had that much wine before and not been that medically fragile]
....my protesting
.....being sick [no actually I think that was one of the very things that saved me]
.....the next morning. and the breakfast.
.....him taking care of me
.....breakfast
.....asking him to sign and date the post-it he wrote on

I guess......I think at some point he must've played [by which I mean looked it up online] 'beautiful soul' since that's what he wrote on the post-it.

my god it was terrible. that is a horrible way to go.

i'm pretty sure the next day was sunny.

I've blogged this. so that. I can start to recover from it. er which I already have physically.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.