Photo

So I've emailed my ex. *TW for talk of r*pe*. from: Sept. 24.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 29 September 2013 · 127 views

So I've recently emailed my ex. when we were together he verbally abused me twice, once threatening to r*pe me after I'd taken my anger out on him. [which in my mind makes him just as bad as the r**ist himself]. When he did that I told him something along the lines of if he does that again I *would* tell someone. [which he didn't and maybe that's why. I really don't know but that's my theory]. In a weird way I almost wish he *had* so I *could*'ve told someone. yeah, strange.

The last email I sent him told him I miss him a lot and I'm still in love w/ him, it talked about what I miss about him [the physicality, being taken care of]. And if he wanted to get coffee or lunch to give me a ring. and that the ball's in his court.

We broke up last Feb. just before Valentine's Day. He's not just the guy who threatened to r*pe he's also. my ex. he's both there's an interesting duality there.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
171819202122 23

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.