Photo

regarding last entry: more thoughts on my former friend. *E*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 26 September 2013 · 78 views

I don't know if I'm supposed to feel angry or shocked or happy.

She was so pretty. so pretty. not that that, equates happiness always. no of course not.

This brings up a lot of issues for me.

If I could say something to her it'd be 'i'm sorry' and esp. that she apparently hurt that much.

I didn't even.......I mean it's not like I knew when I was 11 [yes I was 11 in 5th grade whereas most aren't] that this would happen nor did I have the mental capacity to fully understand it. even if I'd known.

I just feel, idinno. like I should've done. something* even if I didn't know. [oh good more guilt].

And I mean it's not just this [no never is]. this reminds me of Sage's. um. 'leaving' and my own.........personal thing.

And of course the guilt is tied to the most recent r*pe. and also to what happened when I was little. which isn't something I ever talk about. like, ever. E*

and so yeah.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.