Photo

PTSD, SA, people knowing, Xmas Eve. *no details just feelings and thoughts*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 11 September 2013 · 78 views

As mentioned in my prior entry. Last Dec. 22nd I was SA'ed again.

'no details'. By which I mean none about the SA. so far.

So when I told my friend Gwyn she told me I needed to tell the owner of the bar. I told her in the bar. My friend Kim was there. I don't fully remember but somehow the owner spun it around to make it seem like it was my fault. [which is why I don't like her. I mean next time I go to the bar if I see her I'll be nice and polite but I'll also keep my distance]. The most she said was "well it's a bad situation" [well no] instead of something like "wow I'm so sorry". [it still doesn't seem real]. My friend Joe had a better reaction than the owner! He was basically the "wow I'm sorry" guy. this isn't all that surprising since he's one of the nicest people I've ever met.

When I told Gwyn she was worried. and caring. But she's also a mom, so.

And the guy who did it made me feel like it was my fault.

Kim's had her share of ab**e too. evidently.

So I told my ex via email. [which isn't how I wanted to tell him. well ok I don't think anyone 'wants' to tell something like that. needed*]. I didn't want to tell him over the phone either. And in the email I told him not to ask questions and that's the 1st thing he does after receiving the news. he asks if I've told the cops [I hadn't. I hadn't the prior times too. either. er. I mean, the past 2 times I've not]. I know my ex was upset and obviously cared about me but. that didn't help. esp. if I've just asked/told him not to do that exact thing.

When I saw my ex I told him the story and how I felt and all. that.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
     1 2

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.