Photo

arguments/resentful/my sister. *Relationships* *Could T*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 28 June 2013 · 42 views

So as said my mom, my sister and I were all having dinner here ['here' being my mom's] [for the 2nd time] and at the end my sister and I had an argument. I don't remember how it started but apparently my sister doesn't like that I can do whatever I want. And according to my mom my sister resents me for that. Yeah well I resent her for always having everything come easy. Up until she was in college she's never had to work for anything whereas I always have. I've always had to work harder than everyone else. She's not a bad person but she doesn't try as hard as I do to be a good person. um.

So she was all upset about that and was saying that I didn't have a lot of life skills [I do. I know how to cook, clean, do my laundry,, sew, fix a few things though not a lot] and I pointed out I have more life experience [what w/ being abused, being an alcoholic, having an eating disorder, schizophrenia, depression, PTSD and.such] which has nothing to do w/ age. Someone who's 15 could have even *more* life experience than I do as could someone who's 30.

I'm not saying my sister's life has been perfect. It's just. well, as said.

So she got all upset about that and when she and mom were talking I thought all of s were so I was going to put my laundry in my room but Kate ordered me to sit down and I told her she can't tell me what to do [well but knowing how tenacious I am no one really can, so]. But no I'm not just going to sit there and take it from her.

She keeps pushing me and pushing me which my mom has realisd through years of doing so that that doesn't work it's not effective.

it was just.not good.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.