Photo

stardust, hunger games, rock of ages, midnight in paris, i don't know how she does it. *Movies*

Posted by lilyvanilla , 26 June 2013 · 123 views

in other news.

While I was at Pam's, the lady who I was staying w/ over the weekend, her husband and I watched Stardust. I liked it. :D

Via the library I recently watched 'the hunger games', 'rock of ages', 'midnight in paris' and 'i don't know how she does it'.

'rock of ages' was good, cute, sad. :( :D Julianne H. looks like a freakin Barbie [nothing wrong w/ that just emphasizing]. She has a v. cute face. She doesn't have the voice for rock but she doesn't rip it when she sings either unlike me. Tom Cruise and Russel Brand do. I was surprised. :oh:

I saw the show awhile ago w/ my mom and it was also cute. she says it was loud which it was which is 1 thing I liked about it. and yet I don't like loud noises but I like loud music bc you can't think. and it helps me anxiety. ;) Spring Awakening's also loud.

so 'midnight in paris' was good. it was mellow though. it was weird. I like Owen Wilson. Rachel mcadams is way to pretty which is why I don't like her. she's a good actress though.

I didn't like 'i don't know how she does it'.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26 27 282930  

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.