radarlove's Blog

Photo

I used to wallow in my pain, but now....

Posted by radarlove , 24 June 2013 · 183 views

I have a few ideals I try to follow:

1. What you focus on grows stronger.

- if I don't want to be reminded of bad things, bad people or bad experiences, then I should focus on the things I love, feel grateful for and appreciate. Even the little things, like that my buddy came over to watch The X-Files with me. That I had a good make-out...

Photo

Finally had sex last night

Posted by radarlove , 23 June 2013 · 170 views

It was with a guy i've been friends with for about two months. He's very non-aggressive and respectful of my space. I'm so used to sleazy, eager-for-sex guys. So this made it a lot easier to trust him and relax and feel safe and ready. The only problem is the sex wasn't very satisfying. :(/> I guess I can give it another try, bu...

Photo

First date asshole

Posted by radarlove , 22 June 2013 · 124 views

I recently became friends with this guy named "Devon". Turns out Devon is friends with a guy who treated me shittily several years ago on a first date and manipulated, and coerced his way into getting what he wanted. It's awkward having to hang out with him and see the other guy. I'm not sure if I should tell Devon what happened or not....

June 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.