Photo

Celexa a second time

Posted by bluebutterfly , 04 December 2013 · 189 views

I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow--after four weeks on Celexa, I still feel terrible. I don't understand what's going on--it was pretty effective before.  I wish I'd never gone off of it--now being stable and having a reasonably normal life sounds like an impossible dream.  Even though I had that only a few months ago.  The Celexa is making me feel anxious, which it never did before--I always found it sedating.  Several months of depression and two months of severe depression have crushed my confidence and really ground me down.  I wake up in the morning and can't believe I have to get through another day.  I've been going to the gym every day which definitely helps but I'm still depressed, anxious and unmotivated.  

I'm meeting a friend for dinner tonight and with other friends for dinner Friday evening.  I've been very socially isolated so I'm hoping being around people helps.  I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow.  I feel hopeless though. 

Photo
Ludditesunited
Dec 06 2013 05:49 AM
I take 40mg of celexa. It helps the depression but my anxiety I still have to work on
Photo
bluebutterfly
Dec 06 2013 11:01 AM

Thanks for the feedback, Ludditesunited.  I'm glad Celexa helps you--hope it helps me too soon.  

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21222324 25 2627

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.