bluebutterfly's Blog

Photo

working on getting back to fiction writing

Posted by bluebutterfly , 07 July 2013 · 79 views

I've been working lately with setting manageable goals so that I can slowly ease myself out of this depressive episode. Trying to remember that what is routine on a good day will be very difficult now, and I have to set bite size, reasonable goals.

I've decided I'm ready to take on a bigger goal--getting back to writing. I am a writer but...

Photo

more insight into my relapse

Posted by bluebutterfly , 05 July 2013 · 125 views

I'm feeling better again today. My mood has been more up and down lately, which is a positive sign since a couple of weeks ago it was all down. I made it to the gym yesterday and also accomplished the small goals I'd set for the day. Getting myself into my workout clothes and out of my home was the hardest part--once I was at the gym I felt bet...

Photo

stupid depression

Posted by bluebutterfly , 04 July 2013 · 120 views

Having another terrible morning. I'd set for myself the goal of going to the gym this morning but I just can't get up the motivation. Maybe too big a goal?

Photo

self-care steps

Posted by bluebutterfly , 03 July 2013 · 89 views

I'm definitely feeling better. I feel the first glimmer of hope that I may not have to go back on medication.

I skyped with my friend in India this morning--I cried for a lot of the conversation. But I felt better afterwards. I gave myself a depression test and scored a 26. Below 10 is considered depression-free. Depression is such an amorphou...

Photo

still working on depression recovery

Posted by bluebutterfly , 02 July 2013 · 100 views

I've been doing better for the past couple of days. I doubled my dose of Omega 3 and that seems to be helping. I'm trying to take things very slowly. Today I went to the gym and had a massage. Tomorrow I'm going to skype with a close friend who lives in India.

I do feel very heartbroken.

I've been off Celexa now for four months a...

Photo

difficult morning

Posted by bluebutterfly , 01 July 2013 · 66 views

It's almost noon and I haven't gotten out of bed yet. I went into the kitchen to make tea and then got back into bed. I will see if I am able to do anything today.

July 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.