bluebutterfly's Blog

Photo

self-care steps

Posted by bluebutterfly , 03 July 2013 · 76 views

I'm definitely feeling better. I feel the first glimmer of hope that I may not have to go back on medication.

I skyped with my friend in India this morning--I cried for a lot of the conversation. But I felt better afterwards. I gave myself a depression test and scored a 26. Below 10 is considered depression-free. Depression is such an amorphou...

Photo

still working on depression recovery

Posted by bluebutterfly , 02 July 2013 · 82 views

I've been doing better for the past couple of days. I doubled my dose of Omega 3 and that seems to be helping. I'm trying to take things very slowly. Today I went to the gym and had a massage. Tomorrow I'm going to skype with a close friend who lives in India.

I do feel very heartbroken.

I've been off Celexa now for four months a...

Photo

difficult morning

Posted by bluebutterfly , 01 July 2013 · 55 views

It's almost noon and I haven't gotten out of bed yet. I went into the kitchen to make tea and then got back into bed. I will see if I am able to do anything today.

Photo

endings and beginnings

Posted by bluebutterfly , 30 June 2013 · 56 views

I'm going to end things with my boyfriend. I've tried to end our relationship many times because of his problems with drug abuse. Even if it makes my depression worse, I have to get out of this situation.

We were planning to spend the day together, but when I arrived he was high and wanted to do more cocaine while I was there. I refused to s...

Photo

emerging from depression

Posted by bluebutterfly , 27 June 2013 · 60 views

I've decided to keep updating as I work on emerging from this depressive episode. It seems like many times I've started to get better, and then fallen back into the depression. Maybe if I track what is happening I will be able to figure out why.

Since I did the program in The Depression Cure 9 months ago, I've given myself a depression te...

Photo

the healing journey and the relapse

Posted by bluebutterfly , 26 June 2013 · 74 views

I've never kept a blog before. I'm a writer, so supposedly this should be easy.

I'm so sad right now and fallen into the realm where every day is a battle. It seems like every day is a long list of things to do, and each task is like climbing a mountain. I'm very discouraged that I'm back here.

I'd never told anyone about t...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.